Billing / Payments
Payments may be made in the following manner:
- For online access to make payments or view your account history, check out the Online Utility Payments page.
- We offer credit card payments by phone. Please call 928-759-3120 to make a credit card payment over the phone. You will need your account number and credit card information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.
- Payments accepted at the Civic Center (Town Hall) located at 7501 East Civic Circle cashier window on the 2nd floor during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays). Payments can be made by cash, check, debit card or credit card.
- Dropped in the drop box in the parking lot of the Civic Center (Town Hall) located at 7501 East Civic Circle for next business day posting.
- Automatic monthly payment deduction from your financial institution (see below).
- Mail to:
Town of Prescott Valley - Utility Billing
7501 E Skoog Blvd
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Automatic Payment Deductions for Utility Accounts
Never worry about being late or missing a payment. The Town of Prescott Valley can automatically deduct your bill from your designated financial account each month on the due date that appears on your bill. You will continue to receive your monthly utilities bill indicating your consumption, amount owed and due date. The total amount of your bill will be automatically and electronically deducted from your designated financial account each month on the due date that appears on your bill and is transferred to the Town of Prescott Valley. In addition, you will receive notice of the transfer on statements provided to you by your financial institution. Please call the Town's Utility Division if you need further information, at 928-759-3020.
Print out the Utility Billing Bank Drafting Authorization form (PDF) or pick 1 up at the 2nd floor Utilities counter at the Civic Center.
Verify with your financial institution that it participates in automatic transfer programs (you would be responsible for any fees your financial institution may charge).
Continue to pay your bills directly to the Town of Prescott Valley until the first automatic transfer can take place which can take a month to occur. You are responsible for any insufficient fund transfer attempts. The Town assesses a $25 fee for insufficient fund transfer attempts and your financial institution may also assess a separate fee.
E-Bill Notification Now Available
The Town of Prescott Valley is pleased to offer an e-notification option so you can receive information about your water/sewer bill by email. All you need to have is a valid email address that we add to your account. Read this New E-Bill Notification Option (PDF) for more information on how to sign up!