Welcome to the Human Resources Department. We are a solutions-focused team of dedicated human resources professionals who serve the Town of Prescott Valley's most valuable asset, our employees, by providing services to attract, develop, reward and retain a diverse workforce.
The Human Resources Department provides services in the following areas:
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Benefits, Wellness and Total Compensation
- Leave Administration
- Employee Relations
- Job Descriptions/Salary
- Job Opportunities
- Performance Management
- Training and Employee Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town of Prescott Valley is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, spousal or civil union status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
During our hiring process all applicants should know:
- The Town of Prescott Valley is a smoke free, drug and alcohol free workplace.
- Prospective employees and volunteers must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Other pre-employment testing may be required dependent on the position applied for, including pre-employment drug screening. In accordance with the Smart and Safe Arizona Act (See Section 36-2851(1)), the Town restricts the use of recreational marijuana by all employees and prospective employees, and medical marijuana for positions deemed safety-sensitive (i.e. law enforcement, CDL holders).
- The Town of Prescott Valley participates in E-Verify. View the poster (PDF) for more information. Mire el póster (PDF) para más información.
- The Town of Prescott Valley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our NEOGOV online application system to search and apply for careers, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 928-759-3009.