Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 5, 2019
6000 Antelope Drive
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 20, 2019, 5:15 PM - 6:45 PM @ Library Children's Program Room
Classes will be conducted every Tuesday, from 6-7:30 pm in the Children's Program Room and all who need language practice in an informal setting are encouraged to participate. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn new vocabulary, practice conversational skills, and build confidence in language usage through fun and interactive activities. This program is free of charge to all participants. Contact: Sheilaemail@example.com
August 20, 2019, 5:30 PM - 6:45 PM @ Library Crystal Room
Prescott Valley Public Library (7401 East Skoog Blvd.) will be hosting ‘Master Gardener Talk: Container Gardening’. Why container garden?
• Mobility – what gardener hasn’t wished that a plant grew somewhere else?
• Focus – potted plants and pots create interest.
• Pizzazz – nestle containers of bright annuals among duller plants in the garden for added color.
• Limitation – contain thugs that are too invasive to let loose in the garden.
• Scope – Plants that require a longer growing season.
• Reachable – you can reach it and the rabbits can’t.
• Plus much more!
Presented by Master Gardener Angie Mazella.
This program is free. No registration is required, but space is limited.
Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
5:30 pm – 6:45 pm
3rd Floor Crystal Room
More Info? 928.759.3040
August 20, 2019, All Day @ Civic Center Activity Room (3rd Floor)
Classes & Activities with Parks & Recreation! Parks & Recreation has something for everyone!