Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
If different than service address
Additional form required; contact customer accounts.
1. Deposits are tendered herewith or exempted. Deposits shall either be applied to an applicant's utility account or refunded after 12 months consecutive, on-time payments.
2. A non-refundable service fee of $25 for technical and administrative services in providing the initial service to the customer.
3. Utility charges will be billed on a monthly basis in accordance with authorized rate/fee schedules.
4. The applicant agrees to give a minimum of one business day notice in order to terminate service. A forwarding address should be provided for the purpose of submitting the final billing and the refunding of any remaining deposit.
5. Town staff and contracted service technicians shall have access at all reasonable hours to the premises for the purpose of reading or testing meters. It is the applicant's responsibility to keep the meter unobstructed and accessible at all times.
6. Payments may be made by cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order or debit/credit card. Any bank returned item or dishonored check is subject to a $25 per check charge and delinquent account enforcement processes.
7. Accounts are due and payable 20 days after the billing date. A delinquent processing fee of $5 per service (water and/or sewer) will be assessed on the 28th day after the billing date. A delinquent notice will be mailed on the 40th day after the billing date. Unpaid delinquent accounts are subject to disconnection after the 50th day after the billing date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field