- Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.
- Prescott Valley Library Auditorium / Council Chambers
7401 E Civic Circle
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- Click here to view a schedule of Regular Council Meetings
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Agendas | View Minutes
Public Notice Posting Locations
Public Notices are posted at 3 locations on the Civic Center campus on boards at:
- Civic Center at 7501 East Civic Circle
- Prescott Valley Police Operations at 7601 East Civic Circle
- Prescott Valley Public Library at 7401 East Civic Circle
The Town of Prescott Valley has a council/manager form of government. The 7-member town council includes a voting mayor and vice-mayor. The Town Council serves as the legislative and policy-making body for the town in an effort to meet the needs of the community and plan for future needs in an effective and representative manner.
The Town Manager is responsible for the overall administration of the town government in concert with the goals and policies as established by the Town Council.